Please click on the software title you want to download. You must register and agree to the terms and conditions in order to download any of the software below.
CSIRO Open Source Software License (GPL)
- RateIt (CSIRO Open Source Software License)
RateIt is a GUI tool for performing subjective testing of audio samples based on the MUltiple Stimuli with Hidden Reference and Anchor (MUSHRA) methodology as specified in ITU-R recommendation BS.1534-1.
This version of RateIt is licensed under the CSIRO Open Source Software License. (More information) (173 downloads)
- Audience Response System (CSIRO Open Source License)
- This is an audience response system that doesn't require issuing clickers or need specialist infrastructure other than a web server and database.
Depending on the survey specification participants can vote through a web browser and from a mobile phone either by dialling a number or sending an SMS.
Audience response systems are widely used for education. It is hoped that removing the complication and expense of clickers will encourage the use of this teaching aid in educational institutions. It is intended for co-located audiences but also works with remote audiences which has previously been a different class of application. Surveys are in a multiple choice question (MCQ) form.
The Audience Response System is an extension to the freely available MediaWiki (see the MediaWiki website for instructions on installing extensions and system requirements.) (More information) (706 downloads)
- Tamot (CSIRO Open Source Software License)
- Tamot is designed to:
Tamot version 4.03 comes with source code, but requires Wordnet Version 1.6 to be installed in the default directory (C:\WN160) in order to run.
- facilitate task and domain model creation within the Isolde environment;
- To provide a standalone application for task modelling.
Tamot version 2.19 does not require Wordnet, but comes without the source code. (1320 downloads)
- (0 downloads)
- CSIRO Face Analysis SDK
The CSIRO Face Analysis software development kit (SDK) contains a number of useful components that can extract and utilise the geometry of a face found in video. This release includes a real time non-rigid face tracker and an expression transfer component that can be used to animate an avatar. The software builds upon our well known Constrained Local Model (CLM) facial landmark detection/tracking architecture. It has been optimized in terms of computational efficiency and detection/tracking accuracy. Further, we have integrated this with our previous work in avatar generation and animation. This component of our SDK is able to generate an avatar from a single face image, and then animate (in real-time) it to cover a broad class of expressions and head poses using input from our face detection/tracking module.
The SDK is written in C++ and provides a number of utility programs, an application programming interface and demonstration programs for the PC and iOS. A precompiled bundle, face.dmg, is available for MacOS. Other users should download the source zip and compile.
CSIRO has filed various patents which cover the Software.
CSIRO grants to you a license to any patents granted for inventions implemented by the Software for academic, research and non-commercial use only.
CSIRO hereby reserves all rights to its inventions implemented by the Software and any patents subsequently granted for those inventions that are not expressly granted to you.
Should you wish to license the patents relating to the Software for commercial use please contact CSIRO IP & Licensing, Gautam Tendulkar (email@example.com) or Nick Marsh (firstname.lastname@example.org). (119 downloads)
Mozilla Public License 1.1
- RateIt (Mozilla Public License)
- RateIt is a GUI tool for performing subjective testing of audio samples. (More information) (50 downloads)
- Audience Response System (Mozilla Public License)
- This is an audience response system that doesn't require issuing clickers or need specialist infrastructure. It is an extension to the freely available MediaWiki (see the MediaWiki website for instructions on installing extensions and system requirements.) (More information) (57 downloads)
- Tamot (Mozilla Public License 1.1)
- (42 downloads)
- Catalogue Cross Matching
- This is the task of finding records from different astronomy catalogues that refer to the same source object based on spatial co-location. This is a costly operation to solve especially when the datasets are large: up to a billion records each.
Our algorithm applies filter-refine and plane sweep techniques. Assessment on sample catalogues indicate that the algorithm performs at least an order of magnitude better than the methods in current use. (More information) (58 downloads)
- AnxCreate, also known as DMTagger, is a desktop authoring tool for authoring Annodex files. It allows you to perform text annotation and create meta data for digital media (e.g. time continuous video files). You will be able to input your own annotation at the suitable time off set, and the software will create an .anx file, which allows the annotation to be displayed alongside the video. (More information) (14 downloads)
- Annodex Internet Explorer Plugin
- The Microsoft® Internet Explorer plug-in to display Annodex (.anx) files. A version for Firefox is available from annodex.net. (More information) (13 downloads)
- Combo-Test is a command-line tool that generates test suites with a minimal set of test cases controllable by the System Under Test inputs (components and their values) and a pre-configured strength control (the number of combinations of components that are to be exercised). The tool was developed using Java and utilises a JDBC connection to a pre-installed database. (More information) (363 downloads)
- An extension to the H3D open source haptics software development platform that facilitates the connection of two haptically enabled systems across a network, allowing users to touch and share virtual objects and co-operatively interact with them and each other. (29 downloads)
- MILXView - Source
- MILXView is a 3D medical imaging analysis and visualization platform designed and developed to support internal research efforts, and provide a viable and robust environment for clinical applications. (More information) (783 downloads)
GNU Lesser General Public License
- Spring is a collection of applications and libraries that support the DDX (Dynamic Data eXchange) framework. This is the third generation of (Linux/BSD/Unix) middleware developed by the Autonomous Systems Laboratory of the CSIRO ICT Centre to provide a lightweight real-time publish/subscribe service to distributed robot controllers. DDX allows a coalition of programs to share data at run-time through an efficient shared memory mechanism. Multiple machines can be linked by means of a global naming service and, when needed, data is multi-casted across machines. (260 downloads)
- MILXView - Binaries
- MILXView is a 3D medical imaging analysis and visualization platform designed and developed to support internal research efforts, and provide a viable and robust environment for clinical applications.
(More information) (2237 downloads)
- Snorocket for Protege
- Snorocket for Protege is a Java implementation of the polynomial classification algorithm described by Baader et al and packaged for use as a reasoner in Protege.
- snorocket-owlapi3 for Protege 4.1 or OWLAPI3
- snorocket-protege for Protege 4.0
(More information) (711 downloads)
Minnow Binary Licence
- Snapper - Minnow Edition
- The SNOMED CT-AU and the Australian Medicines Terminology (AMT) browser Minnow offers only a small subset of the full functionality of the Snapper Mapping and Refset tool
Minnow allows you to:
- search SNOMED CT-AU and AMT content,
- browse the SNOMED CT-AU and AMT hierarchies,
- display the definitions of SNOMED CT-AU and AMT Concepts using the (draft) Diagramming notation,
- compose and compare post coordinated expressions.
Download now for the latest versions of:
- SNOMED CT-AU
- 2.44 (May 2013)
(More information) (1831 downloads)
- Only available in Australia
Developed at the Australian e-Health Research Centre, CSIRO’s Snapper incorporates rich semantic feedback to produce the most fully-featured and easiest to use tool for creating mappings from existing term lists or value sets to SNOMED CT and AMT. These semantic mappings enable the meaning of terms in existing clinical terminologies to be described using concepts or expressions from SNOMED CT.
In addition, the intuitive graphical interface allows quick and easy generation and maintenance of customised term lists (Reference Sets) that can then be exported into current software or accessed via an RF2-conformant terminology server.
(More information) (427 downloads)
CSIRO Open Source Software License (GPL3)
- Amplicon Pyrosequencing Denoising Program
- Amplicon Pyrosequencing Denoising Program, or APDP, identifies and removes errors from raw Roche 454 GS-FLX Titanium amplicon pyrosequencing data sets. (52 downloads)
GeoTemp® Software License
- The GeoTemp® software can process and interpret shallow temperature measurements to improve subsurface characterisation and predict the temperature of a target reservoir at greater depths. GeoTemp® embodies an integrated protocol for inferring underground temperature profiles and estimating rock thermal parameters based on the analysis, interpretation and modelling of geophysical wireline logs, core sample measurements, lithologies and sparse temperature data together with geological knowledge. (More information) (0 downloads)
The Robotics Toolbox for MATLAB and the Machine Vision Toolbox for MATLAB are no longer hosted on
this website. They may be downloaded from Peter Corke's personal website. CSIRO is not responsibile for the software or information contained at his website.
This site uses GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from